Remants of Star's Hollow

Last week I came back from a trip to Germany and Ruben surprised me with a gift.

It was the first season of The Gilmore Girls on DVD. It's been a treat to watch.

The town where The Gilmore Girls is set, Star's Hollow, reminds me of my own little town. It's quiet. It's quaint. It's just about the same size in population. They have just about as many celebrations and historical events too. I haven't been here long enough to know, but I would not be surprised to find some equally colorful characters here in "SantVi" as Ruben calls it. I think I'll need to log several more years before I can discover, get to know and then write about them though.

For now, my favorite character in Sant Vicenç, my "Luke," is my husband. He makes anywhere special for me. With our 1 year anniversary just around the corner, and Thanksgiving fast on its heels, I celebrate Ruben and give God great thanks for him, our marriage and our home. (Before you go getting any ideas, the arrival of our "Rory" is still some time down the road.)

Comments

Popular Posts