Do You Know the Style In NYC?

So, it´s been a while since I´ve checked in. I´ve got several irons in the fire these days including full-time care for a 1-year-old, who just discovered the word "no" this week; also including work to start up a humanitarian aid ministry in Spain; and even including a desperate attempt to clue-in to how to appropriately dress in this fashion-focused culture. ( Check out 2010 Fashion Capital Rankings )

I recently discovered that a hometown friend of my mom´s, Jeanne Robertson, a famous humorist, has a website and this evening I´ve enjoyed several of her monologues and thought I´d share this one regarding fashion and Jeanne´s unusual faux pas. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. That's hilarious! I don't think I know the style in New York City either. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts