Giving Thanks in 2010

I woke up today thinking that it´s Thanksgiving Day already. I tend to lose track of my days when caring for Aaron because so many are the same, regardless of weekends or holidays. Since I live outside the U.S., I don´t get all the same holiday reminders as when I lived inside the U.S.

So after chatting with my mom she helped me realize that today is Wednesday, not Thursday, and that I still have time to think through so many of the blessings from this year.

While I´m thinking, I thought I´d share this video about WHY we celebrate Thanksgiving. It´s reminder of some moments of thanksgiving in the past and a helpful nudge to keep first things first.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Why We Celebrate Thanksgiving - Creative Church Worship Videos from Churpedia.Com on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts