I've Got a Secret

I have a secret that keeps my head above water, that keeps me steady in the midst of storms, that protects me from danger and that fights for me in issues of justice. He is my Anchor. If there's too much going on I can easily get distracted and forget this strong reality.

This past week I've encountered a number of pressures and disappointments that have threatened to pull me under the waves of fear and confusion. Amazingly, in the same week I've also run across several messages that remind me of the reality of my Anchor. He's not just something I've made up. He's not just a fairy tale. He's real and am I ever glad. Some of the topics are scientific in nature but supernatural in their source. One of the topics is about laminin, an element found in creation.

I've included the video below for you to examine. I'd love to hear your thoughts, your opinions about life and what serves as your anchor during stormy seasons!

"Laminin" Louie Giglio

Comments

Popular Posts